Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

"Apple Event" den 7 augusti - iMac, tangentbord, iPod, annat?

Tråden skapades och har fått 390 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

Ny Keynote-logga, Pages samma!
DÄREMOT: En ny logga till i dockan, tillsammans med iWork-sviten: Stapeldiagram, "Tables"?

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 19:56

Ni har kanske också märkt att Keynote har fått en annan logga.. syns lite på en screenshot.

• Medlem
  • International user
  • 2007-08-07 19:57

var tusan ser ni bilderna? Inte på macnn i varje fall.

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 19:58

Engadget Live Feed

So now I'd like to talk about iWeb. Enhanced version of iWeb, make even better websites. Live web widgets. Add GoogleMaps, we've made it so you can put it right in. You can add any web snippet, paste it into your website. Live web widgets. Another thing you can add is Google AdSense. Register with Google, type in registration, decide what format, Google will put ads in there that are appropriate. Media index page. A lot of us have sites with photos on them, we'd like index page. We've added that, you can create index page, add your content in. Page with all the photos. Taking up just one position in the navigation. Put pointers to .Mac page as well. Personal domain support. If you have a personal domain, that's now supported. Themes, you can change theme now if you like. We've shipped some great themes. This is iWeb in iLife '08

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 20:02
  • Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 20:03

GarageBand, multi-take recording. Magic GarageBand, way to experiment, best way to communicate is just to show you. Let me show you." Demo time! "Magic GarageBand gives me genres to play with: blues, rock, jazz, country, reggae, funk, latin, another rock style, and slow blues. I'm going to audition latin. Gives me little jazz club with my instruments." Looks like you can switch instruments playing each part of the preloaded track. Changing violin to trumpet, removing the drums. "When I've got something I like, can add my own voice and instruments, loops, change around however I want to. Way for musicians and non-musicians alike to get into GarageBand. That's GarageBand. And these are the five new apps in iLife '08. Sells for just $79, one of the best bargains on the planet. Available today.

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 20:03

iLife ships free with all new Macs, starting today. That's iLife. We talked also about .Mac. Series of great services, now we're adding Web Gallery. Also, offering 1GB of storage. That might be a little small. Offering all subscribers 10GB of storage. .Mac $99.95, one year subscription.

• Medlem
  • Piteå
  • 2007-08-07 20:06

Skynket var iMac

iWork:
YEES!
A-till-B-animationer i Keynote, egna animationer, mycket mer gott!

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 20:12

11:05AM: "That leaves iWork. Keynote and Pages. I'm very pleased to announce we've sold 1.8M copies to date. New iWork '08. New Keynote, new text effects, new transitions, Instant Alpha. Instant Alpha, get a photo, lets us take out the background, just keep part of photo you want. Smart Builds, lets anyone make very high production value animations. Go to Media Viewer, drag photos in, anything you want. Keynote generates animations for you. A to B animations, you can create your own animations. Easily build slides that mere mortals can figure out to use. Great new themes that are really beautiful. Of course you can add animations to these. These are so easy, so easy to make slides that look this good. So, these are just some of the features as part of Keynote '08."

11:06AM: "So Pages, this is a word processor optimized for page layout, but some wanted just as a word processor. So now it's super easy to do both. Want WP, just get that, want page layout, get great page layout. Distinct modes. Get contextual format bar. Text, photo, table. Built-in change tracking, compatible with Word document. And 140 Apple designed templates, have cool templates built-in. So that's Pages."

Nu är Numbers Här!!!!!!

Numbers blev det!
Ser mycket mer attraktivt ut än Excel... särskilt deras printer-lösning...

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 20:17

We've got Keynote and Pages, but when you think of productivity, think of third app: Numbers, a spreadsheet for the rest of us. Done in the style of Keynote and Pages. We've got intelligent tables. Readable formulas. Checkboxes and sliders. Sort and filter, pick column and just sort. Simple stuff. Flexible canvas. Want to change formatting of one part without screwing up the other part. Numbers lets you have multiple formats on single page. Move things around. Charts, images, and text labels. Can make gorgeous looking spreadsheets very quickly. Interactive printing, if I want to print, can scale easily to fit everything on one sheet, or move things around to put on different pages. Customizable templates, use what we supply or create your own. And of course, import and export all Excel documents.

Till alla som tänkt spela spel

det här ser inte så kul ut, eller jag har svårt att tyda

http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/video/rv630-part3-page2.html

Ursprungligen av zingoalla:

Till alla som tänkt spela spel,
det här ser inte så kul ut, eller jag har svårt att tyda
http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/video/rv630-part3-page2.html

Håller med. Ser inte alls kul ut. I alla fall om man räknar med att kunna köra
inte bara OS-X Tiger/Leopard utan även Vista och lite gamla DX9-spel...

Är AMD/ATI-kortet Radeon 2600 Pro i nya iMac 24:an i själva verket ett sämre val för PC-spelbruk än Nvidia 7600 GT i gamla iMac 24:an?

Saxat ur länken ovan:

Ursprungligen av digit-life:

The tests show well that the new cards are heavily outperformed by previous solutions from ATI, the X1xxx family (DX9), even though they fare on par with competing cards from NVIDIA. This is a strange situation: if you want to run DX10 games in the future, you have to sacrifice performance in modern DX9 games.

It's very confusing, to tell the truth, and it is hard to make a clear choice. Take, for example, theX1950 PRO. Looking at its performance, it is much faster than the HD 2600 XT in DX9 games, and their prices are about equal to each other.

This is something that will have to be taken into great consideration when purchasing any of these cards. DirectX 10 games won't be able to perform very well on these current cards, but at least you will have the ability to run them later on if you purchase an entry-level or mid-range card from ATI's 2xxx series.

However, would you rather prefer playing DirectX 9 games at higher frame rates and stick with a mid-range card from the previous generation? The answers to these questions rely entirely on you and your preferences.

"Heavily outperformed" var ordet, sa Bull.

Någon som kan bringa klarhet i ärendet?

• Medlem
  • Stockholm
  • 2007-08-09 00:01
Ursprungligen av Ravajack:

Håller med. Ser inte alls kul ut. I alla fall om man räknar med att kunna köra
inte bara OS-X Tiger/Leopard utan även Vista och lite gamla DX9-spel...

Är AMD/ATI-kortet Radeon 2600 Pro i nya iMac 24:an i själva verket ett sämre val för PC-spelbruk än Nvidia 7600 GT i gamla iMac 24:an?

Saxat ur länken ovan:

"Heavily outperformed" var ordet, sa Bull.

Någon som kan bringa klarhet i ärendet?

Det som apple bryr sig minst om för dessa maskiner är ju endå hur bra spelen kommer funkar under windows och bootcamp.. HD 2600 korten som kommer från ATI har onboard HD hantering och HDMI ut perfekt för de nya sakerna som iMovie etc.

Sen är ju DX10 en helt ny arch mot för DX9, så med ett kort som inte är optimerat för spel från start är att det inte konstigt att det tappar i ena eller andra systemet.

Med tanke på att bootcamp inte är något som apple ens supportar så är det ju inte helt otippat att de prioriterar som de gör.. och jag iaf håller med dem.

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 20:19
  • Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 20:20
  • Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 20:23

"Why are you not participating in Intel Inside program and not putting stickers on your Macs?"

Steve: "What can I say? We like our own stickers better. Don't get me wrong, we love Intel, combined with our OS, we've really tuned them well together. Everyone knows we use Intel processors, we'd rather tell them about the product inside the box."

Phil: "Too much stuff on PC box, stickers on laptop, trialware, You don't have to peel stuff off."

"How thin are the iMacs?"

Steve: "Really thin. You'll get your hands on it in a minute, but they're appreciably thinner."

"Two thirds of your products on mobile side, where do things go on the Mac side."

Steve: "Desktops still an important part. Don't require miniaturization of notebook, can offer bigger keyboards, screens, lower cost. Some consumers will want to own both. We think iMac has bright future ahead of it."

"Didn't mention Mac mini today, how is it doing?"

Tim: "We're refreshing the Mac mini today."

"Mentioned AdSense, what's the relationship between Apple and Google?"

Steve: "We are working closer with Google, they offer back end services we want to tie into our offerings. Google likes our products, too."

11:20AM: "Looking at what you've done with the iPhone, there's volatility in the stock. How satisfied that the product is on track?"

Steve: "We think the iPhone is a pretty strong success, we think most of the world sees it that way too. We're really happy with how it's going."

• Medlem
  • Sundsvall
  • 2007-08-07 20:21

YES, uppdaterad Mac Mini!

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 20:21

We've got iLife '08, .Mac, iWork '08, all work with Tiger, all will work with Leopard when we introduce it later this year. This is what we've got for you this morning. We can do something we don't normally do because of this more intimate setting: Q&A.

Kan man ladda ner och se hela keynoten i efterhand?

• Oregistrerad
  • 2007-08-07 20:26

"Didn't mention Mac mini today, how is it doing?"

Tim: "We're refreshing the Mac mini today."

enligt http://www.engadget.com/2007/08/07/live-from-apples-summer-mac-product-press-conference/

På tiden.

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 20:27

"How is Apple TV today? How does it fit into Mac?"

Steve: "We're here to talk about Mac, we'll have some news for the Apple TV soon, but nothing to talk about today."

"What about AMD chips?"

Steve: "We use Intel chips"

"What about the iMac in business?"

Tim: "We're seeing a lot of growth in business use. Mac is growing and a lot of that is business."

Steve: "A lot of other apps that run on the Mac, MSFT Office. But don't discount that more and more of business is communication, so lots of people have to sell internally, and they're excited about the tools we're offering. We see the iMac having some traction in business."

"With someone editing movies and going to publish, why not support HD uploads?"

• Oregistrerad
  • 2007-08-07 20:27

Bah, boris91, jag hade hunnit säga det först om inte 99mac hade laggat så

Björnström: Köp en lastpall Xservrar till

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-08-07 20:32

Japp, servern verkar ha gått ner på knäna..

Kul med nyheterna idag, ett gäng rykten som stämde rätt bra. Events i iPhoto låter mycket bra, jag använder albumfunktionen på precis det sättet idag. Och iMovie som total organisatör för video, även det låter bra. Undrar om det kan synka till en iPod video? Och Numbers, jag vet inte hur länge sedan första ryktena kom, typ före kriget...

Ursprungligen av boris91:

Japp, servern verkar ha gått ner på knäna..

servern? Det är ett gäng servrar...

Ursprungligen av Adrian B:

Och Numbers, jag vet inte hur länge sedan första ryktena kom, typ före kriget...

Juni 2005 närmare bestämt. Jag hade en känsla av att det varit med ett tag.

Bevaka tråden