Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

Massiv kritik mot Trump efter miljöbeslutet

Tråden skapades och har fått 5 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

Efter att Donald Trump meddelat att USA lämnar Parisavtalet har amerikanska företag gjort skarpa uttalanden för att kritisera beslutet.

Läs hela artikeln här

Jag undrar om USA's nästa president börjar med att säga "Förlåt för dessa hemska år, vi börjar med att göra allt trump ställt till med de senaste åren ogjort" eller kommer galenskapen bara fortsätta härifrån?

Som jag postade i en annan liknande tråd....

Sen när makten har förändrats i det som vi idag kallar USA
http://emojipedia.org/emojipedia/5.2/new/ Lägligt

....and Tim's letter to Apple employees:

Team,

I know many of you share my disappointment with the White House's decision to withdraw the United States from the Paris climate agreement. I spoke with President Trump on Tuesday and tried to persuade him to keep the U.S. in the agreement. But it wasn't enough.

Climate change is real and we all share a responsibility to fight it. I want to reassure you that today's developments will have no impact on Apple's efforts to protect the environment. We power nearly all of our operations with renewable energy, which we believe is an example of something that's good for our planet and makes good business sense as well.

We will keep working toward the ambitious goals of a closed-loop supply chain, and to eventually stop mining new materials altogether. Of course, we're going to keep working with our suppliers to help them do more to power their businesses with clean energy. And we will keep challenging ourselves to do even more. Knowing the good work that we and countless others around the world are doing, there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic about our planet's future.

Our mission has always been to leave the world better than we found it. We will never waver, because we know that future generations depend on us.

Your work is as important today as it has ever been. Thank you for your commitment to making a difference every single day.

Tim

Senast redigerat 2017-06-02 15:03

Ställ den pajasen i krigsrätt! han har gjort mer skada än nytta sen han blev president.

Den juvenila narcissistisk psykopaten vet att Mar-a-Lago inte hamnar under vatten under hans egen livstid...

• Medlem
  • 2017-06-02 18:08

Den vite mannens sista strid.

Bevaka tråden