Hejsan!

Chansning men i en desperat jakt efter en grym iOS utvecklare så tänkte jag göra ett försök här. Annonsen finns nedan på Engelska och lite mer information på www.getfanzone.com/jobs/ios-developer. Jobbar med en plattform för att hjälpa idrottsstjärnor bli bättre i digitala kanaler. Sitter på SUP46 i centrala Stockholm och har en ängelinvestering från en fd fotbollsprofil och kommentator.

Intresserad? Känner någon som kan passa för det? Alla tips är välkomna och kanske till och med en liten hittepeng

Kontaktas lättast via mailto:jacob@getfanzone.com.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What are we doing?
Fanzone is a platform for professional athletes to help them in digital and social channels. Our tool is focused on enabling these athletes with creating content, get actionable analytics and monetize their fan base. We love sports and want to bring the fan closer to their favorite players through these digital channels. A small fast-paced team with seed investment secured and working at SUP46 in central Stockholm.

Job description
We are looking for a great iOS developer to join our team and help build our product. Product aware developer who loves iOS coding, building scalable products and appreciate great user interfaces. You should thrive to work in a startup environment with quick prototyping and rapid iterations.

In return, you will get a lot of responsibilities from day one and take ownership of the iOS development. The app will be the main interface for our athletes to use on a daily basis and to create their content. You will work closely with our back-end developer, set of internal API’s as well as the social networks’ (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube). Great opportunity to select own technology stack and influence future product roadmap. Employment with fixed salary and the possibility for stock options.

Requirements
2+ years of iOS development.
Worked on multiple iOS apps in Objective-C and Swift, ideally live on App Store.
Entrepreneurial attitude and want to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
Comfortable working with agile methodologies and working with RESTful API’s.
Updated on latest trends and technologies in the iOS industry.
Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Plus if you have a passion for sports!