Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

Kända film citat "dialog"

Tråden skapades och har fått 5 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

Kan ni några kända filmcitat/dialoger?

- "Is this John Wayne?"
- "Is this me?"

-"Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk."

Favoritfilmen alla kategorier =D

• Medlem
  • Stockholm
  • 2006-06-07 14:58
Ursprungligen av Joakim Halvarsson:

- "Is this John Wayne?"
- "Is this me?"

-"Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk."

Favoritfilmen alla kategorier =D

Coach & Dizzy i "Full Metal Jacket"...

- Torkel

Ursprungligen av Torkel:

Coach & Dizzy i "Full Metal Jacket"...

- Torkel

Mjaaa, Private Joker and Gny. Sgt. Hartman i öppningsscenen

Är det kända qutoes som du är ute efter, eller grymt bra som kanske inte är ruggigt kända?

Till den sistnämnda så har jag kanske den bästa någonsin. Detta från Filmen "Office Space". Milton, en lätt utvecklingsstörd man i 50årsåldern sitter o pratar i telefon och är aningens upprörd:

"And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire... "

Blir inte bättre än så där. Den monologen är magisk.

Ursprungligen av draags:

Kan ni några kända filmcitat/dialoger?

- Shit.
- What?
- Rollers.
- No.
- Yeah.
- Shit.

/ Ulf

Bevaka tråden