Äh det kan du väl göra på ett gammal hederligt kollegieblock.
The combinations in the scoreboard are as follows:
* One - Total number of ones
* Two - Total number of twos times 2
* Tree - Total number of threes times 3
* Four - Total number of fours times 4
* Five - Total number of fives times 5
* Six - Total number of sixes times 6
* Bonus - You get 50 points in bonus if the total score of One through Six is more than 62
* Pair - The sum of the highest pair
* Two pair - The sum of two pairs
* Tree equal - The sum of three equal dices.
* Four equal - The sum of four equal dices.
* Small Straight - The combination 1 2 3 4 5 in random order
* Large Straight - The combination 2 3 4 5 6 in random order
* Full House - 3 of a kind + a pair of a different kind
* Chance - The sum of all dices. All combinations are valid
* Yatzy - All dices must have an equal value. Score is always 50