Some of the improvements included in this update are:
• Server app now has the ability to manage the DHCP service; for more information, see About the DHCP Service.
• Allows the ability to manage the blacklist settings for the Mail service.
• Prevents spurious "Host name changed" alert messages after restarting.
• Addresses an issue in which. under certain circumstances, AirPort Base Stations couldn’t be managed after upgrading from a previous version of OS X Server.
• Allows for setting a default NetBoot image in Server app.
• Addresses an issue where migration from previous versions of Server app might not work if certain languages were used.
• Allows for faster user account creation when larger numbers of accounts already exist.
• Allows Active Directory users to authenticate to the Calendar service on after migrating from previous versions of OS X Server.
• Addresses several issues with the Mail service after migrating from previous versions of OS X Server.
• Allows managing the ability to connect to the Mac App Store only for software updates.
• Allows management of iOS 6 features.
Software Update service
• Addresses an issue in which the catalog files were not properly updated after migrating from a previous version of OS X Server.
• Addresses some issues with migrating from previous versions of OS X Server.
Man undrar hur många småsaker som fixas som inte kommer med i beskrivningen. Ganska många tror jag vilket jag tycker är helt fel när det kommer till en serverprogramvara då varge felstavning som ordnats ska vara listat. Men Apple är ju Apple.