Inte nog med det! Uppföljaren, som ju bara släppts till PC, funkar tydligen även i Mac!
Detta klippte jag ur Biowares forum:
OMG, what a bunch of grape-flavourd cowards some of you are! If you legally own Mac NWN and a copy of SoU, you are going to be just fine since you aren't hacking any files - unless you call "extracting from a .zip" hacking. But then you would be laughed at.
1. Install Mac NWN
2. Buy SoU for Windows/Linux.
3. Open up the "Data_Shared.zip" file on the SoU CD.
4. Extract all the files. If you use StuffIt, it will put the files in a new folder in some stupid place. Move the files into their appropriate dirs on your Mac NWN install.
5. Open up the "Language_data.zip" file on the SoU CD.
6. Extract all the files. If you use StuffIt, it will put the files in a new folder in some stupid place. Move the files into their appropriate dirs on your Mac NWN install.
7. Open up the "Language_update.zip" file on the SoU CD.
8. Extract "dialog.tlk" into your NWN dir and overwrite the existing one.
9. Run Neverwinter Nights.
10. Neverwinter Nights will prompt you for your SoU CD Key. Enter your SoU CD Key, located on a red piece of paper, lost somewhere inside the box due to Atari bungling the packaging.
11. Blow yer load as you go online and start playing on SoU modules on servers with your Mac.
Confirmed on my buddy's G4. Enjoy. This isn't hacking, folks.