The agenda is set for the 7th Annual NAB FCPUG SuperMeet which will be held at the MGM Grand Hotel's Grand Ballroom, Wednesday, April 16 beginning at 7PM. (doors open at 5PM)
Tickets are only $15.00 per person and include 3 raffle tickets and are on sale now. Here are the particulars if you are gong to NAB
Where? MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
When? Wednesday, April 16, 6:30M till 10:30PM (doors open 5:00PM)
Why? - Because you need to get out and learn something and then PARTY!!
What's on the Agenda?
- Apple - Richard Townhill - "Latest about Final Cut Studio"
- JVC - Craig Yanagi and Tim Dashwood - "What's new from JVC and Filming for a Music Video"
- Adobe - Steve Martin - "How CS3 Production Premium can compliment your FCP workflow"
- Blackmagic Design - M. Dot Strange - "We are the Strange"
- Red Digital Cinema - Ted Schilowitz and the Red Team - Footage from Red shooters from around the world will be shown
- Wounded Marines Careers Foundation - Inaugural Class
- Phantom High Speed Camera - Noah Kadner
- “The scariest “editing” tool you will EVER see”- Philip Hodgetts
How much? Just $15.00 for online purchase (includes 3 raffle tickets). $20.00 at the door (includes one raffle ticket).
Any Raffle prizes? Over $72,000.00 worth! For current list of raffle prizes, visit the lafcpug web site.
- This event is open to the public. Seating is first come first serve.
- Free Food and Cash Bar will be available
- 30 Vendors showing off their "toys."
- Everyone gets a copy of the SuperMag, Magazine filled with 100 pages of feature articles and tutorials.
- 250 SuperBags will be handed to first 250 people through the door
Apple is supporting the User Group Network by co-sponsoring this event.
Tickets are on sale NOW for only $15.00 each (includes 3 raffle tickets) and this event is expected to sell out. "SuperMeets always sell out.
For complete details on the SuperMeet including directions, current list of raffle prizes and a link to where to buy tickets, visit the Los Angeles Final Cut Pro User Group (lafcpug) web site at: