* DS MIDI Keyboard acts as a MIDI keyboard, including pitch wheel / MIDI control adjustment by sliding the stylus vertically/horizonally.
* Kaos DS is an XY controller similar to the Kaoss pad. You can use the stylus or your fingers to adjust MIDI controls.
* Pulse DS turns the DS into a MIDI synthesizer that uses the DS's PSG (programmable sound generator) to produce Game-Boy-like sounds.
i din dator maskin, dra nds filen du vill patcha över patcharen (den jag pratar om dldi-drop funkar för mac..... ) ett fönster poppar upp där väljer du vilken model av kortet du har.... tryck "ok"
Ladda över den ny patchade filen (samma som den drog över dldi-drop programmet) i ditt minnes kort som du sen stoppar in i ditt nds kort...
There's hardly a part of the program that wasn't touched since the last
release. I've paid a lot of attention to detail in order to make
NitroTracker an easy and convenient to use, yet powerful mobile tracker.
Some of these changes are:
* wav saving
* free ram indicator
* sample preview
* the file browser remembers recent folders and files
* improved xm player
* volume column editing
* sample panning
* improved left handed mode
Want to hear what it sounds like?
Some awesome tracks made with NitroTracker can be listened to on the
The documentation has been updated with new tutorials on editing samples
and loops. You can learn how to tune your instruments and apply volume
envelopes and how to hook up the DS to MIDI.
The NitroTracker beta testers have intensely tested this new release for
months to ensure I didn't miss even a single bug. And they sure kept me
busy! Thanks a lot you guys! If you want to join the fun, just drop me