Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

Mac iOffice ?

Tråden skapades och har fått 1 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

Det ser nu ut som att Apple och SUN tar ny strid mot Microsoft då man kanske redan i oktober eller senast i början av nästa år släpper StarOffice för MacOSX ( alltså INTE OpenOffice ). Följande hämtat från:

http://www.rumortracker.com/more.php?id=40_0_1_0_M

Apple to Release Office suite July 26 2002

Apple is set to release a Microsoft compatible Office suite sometime in October. The suite, as we understand it, will be very, very similar to Microsoft´s offerings, and will allow full compatibilty with MS Office on Windows and Macs.

The suite will also be fully compatible with .Mac, allowing users to send and recieve notes, spreadsheets, and various other documuments from their iDisk or other online location. You will also be able to access many new pro design features in the painting part of the suite, although these features may be unveiled in a whole new pro graphics app (more on that later).
Other features in the new Apple Office suite include:
- a streamlined Jaguar interface

- iSync connectivity (to send and recieve notes on your palm or iPod)-
- presentation feature, allowing iTunes, iMovie, and iPhoto connectivity
-...and other features from AppleWorks and MS Office

C|Net som har pratat med Tony Siress, Sun´s senior director of desktop marketing solutions och som säger följande lilla godbit: "I don´t want to sell StarOffice for OS X," Siress said. "I want Apple to bundle it. I´ll give them the code. I´d love it if I could get the team at Apple to do joint development and they distribute it at no cost--that it´s their product. Nobody makes a product more beautiful on Apple than Apple."

Återstår att se hur reaktionen från Microsoft nu kommer att bli - antingen så börjar dom göra riktigt bra applikationer för OSX eller så kommer fullt krig att råda...

Olle

[ 27 Juli 2002, 21:31: Meddelandet ändrat av: Olle Jonsson ]

En tråd är redan startad i detta ämne i forumet Programvaror. Den hittar ni här.

Bevaka tråden