Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

300 fria Garageband loopar för .mac användare

Tråden skapades och har fått 2 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .
  • Medlem
  • Mölndal
  • 2004-10-14 23:40

Detta kom i mailen i kväll:
Apple recently announced the addition of two new Jam Pack products for the groundbreaking iLife application GarageBand. Jam Pack 2: Remix Tools delivers beats, bass lines, synth hooks, and keyboard riffs, and Jam Pack 3: Rhythm Section provides drum kits, percussion, basses, guitars, and more. You'll find a total sampling of 300 loops from all three Jam Packs in the Members Only folder inside your iDisk's Software folder. You can download, experiment with, and use them as you will, whether you're rocking out with GarageBand or scoring your own iMovies. If you'd like still more loops from the Jam Packs, you can take advantage of a special .Mac member opportunity available until Dec. 15, 2004—get all three Jam Packs for US$198 (a $99 savings). All the Jam Packs are available in English, French, German, and Japanese.

• Oregistrerad
  • 2004-10-15 08:45

garageband_jampack_2.dmg funkar inte. fel kontrollsumma tror jag det står. gör jag något fel?
har laddat hem den två gånger...
förövrigt tycker jag givetvis att initiativet är lysande!

Fortsätt diskussionen i den här nyhetstråden:
http://99mac.se/forum/showthread.php?t=53186

Bevaka tråden