Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

Ivan from Croatia // Jag vill svenska läsa

Tråden skapades och har fått 18 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

Hi guys and gals,

I'm Ivan, a student of sociology and swedish at the University of Zagreb in Croatia. As well as a wannabe Swede, I am a Mac fanatic (I even wrote a research paper about Apple ). I've been trying really hard to learn swedish but I've realized that the best way I can learn it is by listening and watching various things that I can relate to... So, is there any swedish podcast about Macs, technology or web design/development - topics that I basically know the context of. I haven't had a lot of luck with SR.se though. Anyway's, I'll be reading up on this forum, trying to make sense of what you guys and gals are talking about :). Here are some photos from a small meetup of the students of swedish in Zagreb.

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Ivan

First off Welcome!
You are among friends here.
Great to see a truly international users as yourself.

I hope that we can give you something in your strive to teach yourself swedish.
Said to be a hard lanugague to learn it is pretty much only mandarin that is thougher.

I have no clue on podcasts in Swedish so I can't help you there.

Senast redigerat 2007-05-23 13:35

Welcome! It's fun but unusual to hear from someone from outside learning Swedish voluntarily! Maybe Vetenskapsradion Tekno could be a good start if you're looking for a technology-related podcast?

Thanks guys!

No truly Mac related podcasts? Something like the Maccast or MacBreak weekly, just in swedish? *still hoping*

Honestly, swedish isn't that hard - I'm just lazy. Basically the grammar isn't hard, but the accent is a little, well, wierd! I have to put a "Excuse my bad swedish" in my sig!

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-05-23 15:57
Ursprungligen av Mattias Hedman:

First off Welcome!
You are among friends here.
Great to see a truly international users as yourself.

I hope that we can give you something in your strive to teach yourself swedish.
Said to be a hard lanugague to learn it is pretty much only mandarin that is thougher.

I have no clue on podcasts in Swedish so I can't help you there.

Now, I wouldn't support that idea of Swedish being the second hardest language on Earth to learn, really, it took me a lot less than a year to learn speaking (and writing) perfect Swedish. As the grammar is easier than both English or German, for that matter, the only thing that may be hard to grasp is the accent.

Being a candidate to join the EU, though, Croatia may very well become a member of the union soon, and then you could pretty much come over and try learning Swedish here instead. Hearing real people talk the language you want to learn is a lot different to sitting in a dull classroom where a teacher is trying to explain the grammar. I imagine you guys don't have many recordings of Swedes speaking Swedish either.

Mattias: speaking of the hardest languages in the world, look at the Russian alphabet. You will find yourself lost in those letters in seconds, and the grammar is really hard even for Russians to grasp. Or try learning the proper Estonian spelling - those guys can have up to four vocals in a row in one single word. In Arabic, you don't even write down the vocals, so you end up guessing where those are - not to speak of everything being written from right to left as opposed to the European way of writing.

Ivan: Try watching the news from Swedish SVT on-line if you have a decent Internet connection. Go here, and then just klick on the green "video" buttons to watch videos of the shows also broadcasting in Sweden the same day. These programmes are always updated so you can watch different videos every day. The programmes called "Rapport" in the list are the Swedish news which most people watch, and the one shown at 19:30 is especially good - half an hour of Swedish nationwide news.
There are no Swedish podcasts about Macs or Apple, at least not until Apple gains some more marketshare around here, so I recommend you to stick with the MacBreak Weekly and the 19:30 Rapport for now.

Good Luck!

Hi!

Sorry, I don't know any Mac related podcast in Swedish

If you want a funny time with the Swedish language check Slay radio - Mastering Swedish
http://www.slayradio.org/mastering_swedish.php

@macwitty: Tack!

@boris: Actually - we have a lot of recording - that's why I know it's a fu*ked up accent (in a good way obcourse). Well have a Swede in our actual language class next year. This year we had a Croat who speaks swedish - the problem is that he always seems to overdo the accent. Thankfully, there are Swedes studying at my university so I'm looking forward to meeting some of them to try to "hack" my swedish.

Thanks for the SVT link, I do have high speed cable so that's not a problem. Maybe I'll need to cut down on Torrents from TPB, but hey!

As for the marketshare of Macs in Sweden. I work as a new media and IT journalist for a tech magazine here - so I'm quite interested in how Apple is doing in Sweden?

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-05-23 17:16

Well I think it's mostly newspapers and such media companies that have lots of Macs.. then there are a few schools that also use Macs. MacBooks are very popular in universities across the whole of Europe, and most major computer chains in Sweden also sell Macs even though the personnel people don't seem to know anything about what they are selling. There are also a few companies that only sells Macs in Sweden, those I know are Humac, Macoteket and MacSupport, I think there are a couple more.
As in the rest of continental Europe, Apple never runs advertisement campaigns out in the streets or even on the Internet, so the only Apple commercials we see here are from the official Apple resellers like Macoteket. I guess people aren't as aware of the existence of Macs here if you compare to the US or the UK, for example.

www.apple.se
www.macoteket.se
www.kullander.se
www.humac.se

• Medlem
  • Karlshamn
  • 2007-05-23 17:18

Hej och välkommen

Välkommen till 99 Hoppas att du kommer trivas bra.

Vad lyssnar du på för musik?

• Medlem
  • Stockholm
  • 2007-05-24 08:56

Välkommen!
Welcome!

Jag är säker på att du kommer att gilla 99.se, det är ett forum som är seriöst och dedikerat till främst mac, men sedan ett par månader ihopslaget med syster siter såsom 99musik och 99ipod och så vidare, vilket gör att det finns en del PC användare, men otroligt mycket kunskap om det mesta.
Im pretty sure that you are going to like 99.se, its a forum thats serious and dedicated to mainly macs, however a few mothts ago fusioned with sistersites as 99music and 99ipod and so forth, so you will se a few PC users aswell, however there is a trunc full of knowledge about varius topics.

Ha det så kul!
Enjoy!

/Tangen
/Tangen

Dobro nam dosao na 99.se
Välkommen till 99.se

Välkommen moj hravatski brate

Serbian bALd

First, thanks for the welcomes....

@Robban: Jag lyssnar på metal, punk och rock (ACDS, Azra, Apocalyptica, Dream Theater, Bob Marley, Flogging Molly, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Megadeth, osv.).

@BosnianX & bALd: Bogami, ima nas "balkanaca" Smijem pitati otkud vi u Svedskoj, itd.? Bas sam radoznao...

One other question, are there any swedish Internet TV stations. I tried SVT.se but it's streamed in WMP and RealPlayer formats. Argh! Quicktime?

jag är född i sverige/Ja sam rodjen u svedskoj
vart bor du i croatien/odakle si iz hrvatske? ja imam strica koji zivi na krku

Ja juste jag glömde nämna att jag heter Ivan jag me, tako da smo imenjaci

• Medlem
  • Huddinge
  • 2007-05-25 19:50
Ursprungligen av ivanbrezakbrkan:

First, thanks for the welcomes....

@Robban: Jag lyssnar på metal, punk och rock (ACDS, Azra, Apocalyptica, Dream Theater, Bob Marley, Flogging Molly, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Megadeth, osv.).

@BosnianX & bALd: Bogami, ima nas "balkanaca" Smijem pitati otkud vi u Svedskoj, itd.? Bas sam radoznao...

One other question, are there any swedish Internet TV stations. I tried SVT.se but it's streamed in WMP and RealPlayer formats. Argh! Quicktime?

Use Flip4Mac to play WMP files and streamed media on Mac. Google that.

There is a lot of swedish podcast!
Do like this , start iTunes , change to Sweden , choose podcast , choose program!
As simple as this!:))

@bAld: Ja sam ti iz Zagreba, ali doduše ljetujem na Krku...

@boris: Tack!

@Sventa: Leave it to me to forget the obvious!

Senast redigerat 2007-05-28 17:57
Bevaka tråden