Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

CHEAP! Logitech Z-3 Wood Grained 2.1s

Tråden skapades och har fått 11 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

Hey guys, if you want a cheap set of speakers, look at this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000C20V3/103-8284397-4280637

Down from $99 to $25!! At today's exchange rate that's 165 SEK! :eek:

Do they ship to Sweden?

Ursprungligen av didier:

Hey guys, if you want a cheap set of speakers, look at this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000C20V3/103-8284397-4280637

Down from $99 to $25!! At today's exchange rate that's 165 SEK! :eek:

Hur gör man för att köpa? Fraktar dom till Sverige? Får man betala något mer än 165kr, tull eller nått?

• Medlem
  • Luleå
  • 2004-12-06 18:36

när jag beställt böcker från amazon (iofs från brittiska amazon då) så skeppade de i alla fall till sverige.
borde inte vara några problem från usa heller, men det kan säkert kosta typ lika mycket i frakt som man betalar för högtalarna

• Medlem
  • 2004-12-06 19:43

Dom skeppar inte elektronik till Sverige är jag rädd.

I think they do, yes. I certainly ordered from Amazon.com when i lived in Sweden. I ordered books mostly from the .co.uk site and other stuff from the .com site.
You would, of course, have to pay moms and postage but moms can only be 25%, right...and at this price, that's still pretty good.

It would have to be ordered from the US site. I looked at the .co.uk site and found this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000DIKR7/qid=1102358932/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-5409241-1186208

...discontinued...

This must be last stock they have left before discontinuing....

Hur gör man för att bli medlem på Amazon.com? Hittar inte!

• Medlem
  • Luleå
  • 2004-12-06 21:09
Ursprungligen av iPod_sebbe:

när jag beställde behövde man inte bli medlem. man beställde bara.

LOL! Here's a video that should help! Welcome to Amazon.com!! hehe!

Ursprungligen av didier:

LOL! Here's a video that should help! Welcome to Amazon.com!! hehe!

Det går tydligen inte att skicka till Sverige, tror jag. Det står såhär: We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below.

Det går tydligen inte att skicka till Sverige, tror jag. Det står såhär: We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below.

OK. It could be because it's a special offer with shipping included. That's a pity. Well, unless you have a friend in the US who can just post it to you..... Shipping to him would be free, so...

Bevaka tråden